[UC-ODDMUSIC] Fwd: Summer Art School in CU! Register Now!

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 05:11:30 UTC 2012

Hello Oddmusies,

A bouquet of exciting radical arts classes this summer is brought to you by
the Channing-Murray Foundation! The most oddmusical of these is Udderbot
Marching Choir, led by myself and Eva Martone.

Come to Channing-Murray (1209 W. Oregon on the Urbana side of campus) next
Thursday at 4PM to make udderbots with us! Then the real fun begins...

If you bring your own bottle, we can help you cut off the bottom. It's also
good to bring a rubber glove that fits your bottle. (We will also have
bottles and gloves available.)

Read below for more details!

Jacob