Oddmusic 36 hours with the DIY Electric Aeolian Harp

Chris Vaisvil chrisvaisvil at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 19:30:15 EDT 2014

http://chrisvaisvil.com/36-hours-with-the-diy-electric-aeolian-harp-audio-collage-of-selected-recordings-harmonic-series-unoctave-reduced/

The video is a selected annotated collection of Electric Aeolian Harp
recordings taken over a consecutive 36 hour period. During that time the
environment changed (wind, rain, sleet, snow) and I changed the tuning of
the harp. The project is unfinished actually. I got to the point where I
questioned if the relatively short segments was really giving the listener
the experience I have when I put in the ear buds and listen to my harp
live. So, I'm working on a better presentation of a collection of DIY
electric aeolian harp recordings. *Warning!! This has a very large dynamic
range!!*