[Vip-blood] Party

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 13 23:16:53 CDT 2005

Hey guys,
I wanted to invite you guys to the sunshine jubilee that
being held on Sunday the 23rd. The SUNSHINE JUBILEE is our
annual VIP Recognition and Celebration Event for volunteers,
and we would love for you to come out and have some food,
fun, and give us the opportunity to thank you for all that
you do for VIP! It is on April 24 from 3-5 PM at Scott Park,
and we really hope you can attend!! Feel free to bring
friends! It is a great opportunity to get to know other
volunteers as well as the board of directors. I hope that
all of you can attend even if it is for a short time.
nisha :)