[Vip-blood] drive and other stuff

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 18 13:34:42 CDT 2005

Hey Guys,
I know this is a busy week for a great number of you, but we
are seriously lacking in the number of volunteers for this
drive. It is the last drive of the year so people please try
to put in at least one hour. I am desperate. Please tell your
friends about the drive as well...the more donors the better.
Last but not least, if you are planning to attend Sunshine
Jubilee this sunday (as you all should since its a lot of fun
and a volunteer appreciation event) please let me know so
that we know how much food to get. The Sunshine Jubilee is
this Sunday 3-5pm at frat park. It is our way of saying
thanks to you guys so try to stop by even if its only for a
little time. Other than that keep up the good work.
nisha :)