[Vip-blood] more opportunities

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 27 13:31:14 CDT 2005

Hey Guys,
I know we are done with blood drives for the semester, but
if you are still interested in volunteering I have a really
fun event that one of the other dirctors is doing and she
really needs more volunteers. Its a great opportunity so if
you are interested check out the info below and email Claire
to let her know you are interested or if you have any
questions about the event.

Hey guys,
I was hoping you could pass this info on to your volunteers,
this is a bid event and we could use a lot more volunteers.
They would like at least 12 more people for this so I really
need your help!!  Thanks in advance! Claire:)

**Kidapalooza sponsored by C-U Special Recreation-A day
celebrating kids in prevention of child abuse.  We will be
running booths at this outdoor carnival and handing out
prizes!!!
-This Saturday April 30th
-12:30-4:00pm  rides provided from the union to the park a
few blocks from campus
-Email Claire at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu if interested:)

~nisha~ :)