[Vip-blood] meeting recap

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Sun Dec 4 13:14:12 CST 2005

Hey guys here is the recap of last week's meeting:

1. Last drive was not so good. Some days we only had 17
people donating when we should have had 40 units. Let's try
to make this last drive of the semester more important.

2. This drive is with the American Red Cross and will be
tuesday-friday of this week. Tuesday the drive will go from
10-4 and wed-friday the drive will go 11-5 so please note
this change when the rest of you guys sign up for times.

3. NSCS will be co-sponsoring so make sure if they donate
blood they sign NOT ONLY our donor sheet but theirs as well.

4. Business council also helping out so be aware that they
might be asking you VIP volunteer questions if they aren't
sure about something. I will leave my cell phone number at
the drive so if anything comes up please call me

5. Try to switch off and flyer outside. If it is snowing and
horrible outside you can flyering between the double doors
on the serendipity side of the union. DO NOT flyer anywhere
else in the union.

6. If there is snow on the ground then chalkers should flyer
instead.

7. We have past semester hours for volunteering so if you
want these please let me know.

8. PLEASE come to PR events!!!!! all the help makes a
difference

9. Last but not least I am no longer Director after this
semester ends. Deepthi (hours coordinator) will be taking
over as the new director. She will be holding interviews the
week we come back for coordinator positions. (there is not
going to be a paper application this time, interview only)

Thanks for a great year as director!
nisha :)