[Vip-blood] Next summer blood drive

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Sat Jul 2 10:35:25 CDT 2005

Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you know that our next and last summer
blood drive is coming up this week (july 5th-8th) with the
american red cross. It will be tuesday thru friday as usual
from 9-5pm except it will be held in BALLROOM ON THE 2ND
FLOOR. I would greatly appreciate you guys getting the word
out in your classes by either telling friends, announcing it
to the class, or writing it on the chalk board if you go to
class a little early. I will also have a coordinator passing
out chalk on tuesday at 6pm to chalk to quad. If you can come
at all please email deepthi yeturu at yeturu.uiuc.edu so she
knows that people are planning to come. Chalking really does
help so I would love if you guys can donate 15 minutes to
half hour of your time. If the time changes deepthi will
email you with the changes. Have a fun holiday weekend and
thanks for all the help during the summer.