[Vip-blood] summer blood drives

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 25 22:38:18 CDT 2005

Hey guys,
I hope everyone's summer is going well. I just wanted to let
you guys know that our first summer blood drive is going to
be this week with community blood services of Illinois. It
will go from monday-friday illini room c from 2pm until 6pm
each day. The summer drives run differently so we won't
actually be volunteering at the drives but rather just
publicizing. If any of you guys are around the champaign-
urbana area and would like to squeeze in some easy summer
volunteer hours I would love your help. If you are
interested in chalking monday evening around 6pm (time may
change based on peoples schedules) please email my
coordinator deepthi at yeturu at uiuc.edu so she knows how many
people are planning to help out. You will get hours for
chalking and it doesn't take long at all to do.  If you
can't come chalk or even if you can, please tell your
friends and people in your classes to donate blood. If you
get to class early write the info on the board. The more
publicity the more successful the drive will be. Thanks for
all the help guys.
nisha :)