[Vip-blood] important please read

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 31 22:40:23 CST 2005

Hey guys,
For all of you who are volunteering tomorrow...I want only 1
of you to stay inside at the greeter table and everyone else
outside flyering (no chalking). Unless there are a lot of
people donating inside I expect there to be only 1 person
inside. The number of donors are very low and we really need
to get the word out there. I will be checking throughout the
day on flyering. Let's make this drive more successful than
the last especially since we are having great weather.
nisha :)