[Vip-blood] meeting this thurs

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 28 11:52:31 CST 2005

Hey everyone,
I hope everyone had a good break. The semester is winding
down and our final drive is coming up in the next two weeks.
Lets make this drive amazing. Our meeting will be THIS
THURSDAY in room 161 Noyes at 8pm. I will be providing treats
so please try to come to the meeting; it makes the drive run
so much smoother if people come. The drive will be with the
american red cross and it will be tuesday-friday dec 6th-9th.
On tuesday the drive will go from 10-4 and wed-friday 11a-5p.
I know everyone gets real busy this time of the year but
please try to come and help out for the last drive. See you
all thursday at 8.
nisha :)