[Vip-blood] chalking/overheads

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 3 22:56:15 CDT 2005

Hey Guys,
We will be chalking the SOUTH QUAD tomorrow...I will meet
everyone in front of Mumford Hall at 5:45p. Wednesday
morning I will meet those of you who want to get more PR
hours (and are morning people :)) in front of the union at
7:25a to go ghost chalking lecture halls and classrooms.
Please come and help out if you can. Last but not least, I
have made overheads for some of you to put up in your
classes. They will be hanging on the office door (in a
manilla envelope) to take tomorrow morning by 8:10a. Make
sure you sign them out so you get credit. Also please bring
them back when you are done with them either that day or at
the end of the week. Thanks guys for all the help. I know we
can make this drive just as successful as the last.
nisha :)
P.S. I am still taking names of people who are interested in
being on the PR committee. So if you haven't emailed me and
you are interested or even curious what it will consist of
please email me to let me know you are thinking about it.