[Vip-blood] Board Application

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 12 11:28:10 CDT 2005

Hey Guys,
I just wanted to let you all know that the VIP board
applications are ready to pick up and fill out in the VIP
office for next semester and the fall of 2006. The positions
are all year long positions (mid year to mid year) and there
are a lot open including Blood since I will be graduating in
may of this year. I encourage all of you to go pick up an
application in the office. The office is located in the RSO
complex in the Union (go upstairs to second floor
quad/serendipity side) for those of you who don't know. It's
the second office against the wall. Being on board is a lot
of fun and you get to meet a lot of interesting new people.
If you have any questions about time committments about being
on board for blood please feel free to email me. If you are
planning to apply for another position and are wondering
about that also feel free to email me and I can give you
contact info for the other project's directors. Applications
are due on Friday, October 21st at 5p.