[Vip-blood] meeting

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 24 13:34:38 CDT 2005

Hey Guys,
This is a reminder that our next blood drive is coming up
next week nov. 1st thru the 4th. It will be 10am-4pm each day.

Our meeting preparing for the drive will be this thursday in
room 229 Natural History building at 8:30p. We have some
changes for this drive so if you can make it you need to be
there. Also coordinators plan to stay after the meeting for a
few minutes since we have some changes in policy from the
union we need to touch upon. Staying after the meeting is
going to be mandatory so plan on being there at least for
that much (coordinators).

Last but not least the deadline for board applications has
been extended to this Wednesday so if you haven't applied yet
there is still time. Once again if you have any questions
please feel free to email me.
nisha :)