[Vip-blood] new and old volunteers

bhorania at uiuc.edu bhorania at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 7 16:59:56 CDT 2005

Hey Everyone,
Sorry this is somewhat last minute but first off I wanted to
give everyone some information about the blood project
orientation nites. They will be this Thursday, September 8th
at 7pm-8pm (location still TBA because the space request
hasn't gone through yet... thats why you didn't hear from me
sooner)... and Monday, September 12th from 6pm-7pm location
TBA. I need and want all new as well as returning volunteers
to be at one or the other meeting. It is very important that
you come because we are going to talk about the changes for
this semester in what is required of volunteers as well as
some new additions to the project. If you can't make it to
either meeting then please email me and let me know so we
can set something up in the next week or two.

Second I wanted to let everyone know that our first blood
drive will be next week Tuesday, September 13th thru Friday,
September 16th. It will be located in room 314 in the union
from 10-4pm each day. So mark it on you calenders. We will
be signing up for shifts during orientation meetings so once
again please try to come to one of the meetings.

Last but not least, if you have graduated or do not wish to
recieve emails from VIP blood for any other reason please
send me an email stating your name and email address at
which you get the emails and I will gladly remove you from
the email list.

If you have any questions about anything before the meeting
please feel free to email me.
~nisha~