[Vip-blood] Blood Drive This Week

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 8 22:05:37 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that we will be having our last
blood drive of the semester this week Tuesday, April 11-
Friday April 14.  The blood drive hours are 10am-4pm.  There
will be a blood drive meeting this Monday from 8-9pm.  We
have not been given a room assignment yet, but I will let
you know as soon as I find out.  If you cannot make the
meeting but would like to volunteer please email me your
availability and I will send out the times on Monday.  Have
a wonderful weekend!

Thanks!
Deepthi