[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Needs HELP

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 12 21:37:27 CDT 2006

Hi Guys,

We have had a disappointing turnout of donors as well as
volunteers at the drive for the past two days.  We have
collected less than 30 units, and only 20 people have
volunteered.

We can definitely turn this around in the next two days.
Volunteers are needed to help flier and chalk the quad all
day from 10am-4pm.  The weather will be beautiful for the
next two days.  So if you have any time at all on Thursday
or Friday, please stop by the drive and help out.  Even if
you hand out fliers on the way to class it would help us out
a great deal.  Every little bit help!!  Let's make our last
blood drive great!!

Thanks!
Deepthi