[Vip-blood] Orientation Nights

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 28 23:02:14 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

This is Deepthi, the Director of VIP Blood Project.  I just wanted to send a quick e-mail out to remind everyone about orientation nights this week.  I will be having two of them, but you only need to attend one.  They will be this Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm in 347 Lincoln Hall.  These should be relatively short meetings, only about 20 minutes.  I will be going over what the Blood Project does, and go into detail about what volunteers do.  Orientation nights are mainly for new volunteers, so current volunteers do not need to attend.  I hope to see you all there!  Have a good week!

Thanks!
Deepthi Yeturu