[Vip-blood] Orientation Nights

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 1 11:16:16 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to remind all new volunteers about Orientation
Nights for this week.

Orientation Nights for the Blood Project will be held this
Wednesday and Thursday (Feb 1 and 2) at 8pm in 388 Lincoln.

We will be talking about what it means to be involved in Blood
Project as well as the goals that we have set for this year.

Also if you are interested in a leadership opportunity, please
apply to be a coordinator.  Coordinators work with me to help
ensure that the drive run smoothly.  I have attached the
coordinator application as well as the coordinator information
sheet to this email.  All applications are due by Tuesday, Feb
7th, at 12pm.  Please return the completed application to the
designated Blood Project envelope outside the VIP office (room
270 Illini Union, in the RSO complex).  Sign up for an
interview time on the envelope, and I will email you to
confirm your interview time.  If none of the listed times work
for you, please email me and we will find a time to meet.

For all of you who do not know where the RSO complex is: take
the stairs on the south side of the quad (the stairs next to
the computer lab) to the second floor, then turn right and you
will be in the RSO complex.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
yeturu at uiuc.edu.

Thank you!
Deepthi