[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Next Week

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 10 10:27:24 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

Its that time of the month again, blood drive time!  We will
be holding a blood drive next Tuesday through Friday, Feb 14-
Feb 17, in the Union Room 314.

That means we will be having a meeting this Monday, Feb 13 to
sign up for time slots and do a little PR.  The meeting will
be at 7:30pm in 223 Greg Hall.  The meeting will be very
short, approximately 20 min.  Also we will be chalking
classroom as well as the quad afterwards.  If you have time
please plan to stay for about 20 min to help us with chalking.

I look forward to seeing all of you on Monday!  If you have
any question please let me know.

Thanks!
Deepthi