[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Time Slots

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 13 22:18:24 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

Thank you to everyone that signed up!  But there are still
many time slots that need to be filled.  If you can volunteer
at any of the open times please let me know.  Also feel free
to stop in between classes if you have sometime.

Just to recap: the drive will be held in the Union Room 314,
and it runs from 10am-4pm.

If you have any questions/comments/concerns during the drive
please call me.  My phone number will be on the front table
at the drive.  If you have questions on anything else just
let me know.

Thanks!
Deepthi
:)