[Vip-blood] Blood Drive this Week!!

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 22 16:09:15 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

My name is Deepthi and I am the new Blood Project Director.  I
am really excited about the project and getting to meet all of
you sometime this year!

We will be having a blood drive this week with the American
Red Cross.  The drive is from Tuesday, Jan 24 to Friday, Jan
27.  We will be having a blood drive meeting from 8-8:30pm
this Monday, Jan 23 to sign up for time slots during the drive
and to work on publicity.  Since I still have not been told
what room the meeting can be held in, we will be meeting in
the RSO complex at 8pm.  After the meeting we will be chalking
classroom around the Quad for about 20min.  Please plan to
stay if you can.

For all of you who do not know where the RSO complex is: take
the stairs on the south side of the quad (the stairs next to
the computer lab) to the second floor, then turn right and you
will be in the RSO complex.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
yeturu at uiuc.edu.

Deepthi Yeturu