[Vip-blood] Blood Project Orientation Nights

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 30 13:11:11 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

More than a few of you have emailed me to say that you have
not been receiving the Blood Project emails.  So if this is
your second or third time receiving this, please disregard.
But if this is the first time receiving this email, please
continue to read on.

Hi everyone,

My name is Deepthi Yeturu and I am the new Blood Project
Director for this year.  I am really excited about the
project and getting to meet all of you at some point this
year!

Orientation Nights for the Blood Project will be held this
Wednesday and Thursday (Feb 1 and 2) at 8pm in 388 Lincoln.

We will be talking about what it means to be involved in
Blood Project as well as the goals that we have set for this
year.

Also if you are interested in a leadership opportunity,
please apply to be a coordinator.  Coordinators work with me
to help ensure that the drive run smoothly.  I have attached
the coordinator application as well as the coordinator
information sheet to this email.  All applications are due by
Tuesday, Feb 7th, at 12pm.  Please return the completed
application to the designated Blood Project envelope outside
the VIP office (room 270 Illini Union, in the RSO complex).
Sign up for an interview time on the envelope, and I will
email you to confirm your interview time.  If none of the
listed times work for you, please email me and we will find a
time to meet.

For all of you who do not know where the RSO complex is: take
the stairs on the south side of the quad (the stairs next to
the computer lab) to the second floor, then turn right and
you will be in the RSO complex.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
yeturu at uiuc.edu.

Thank you!
Deepthi