[Vip-blood] VIP Blood Drive meeting

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 1 11:30:28 CST 2006

Hi everyone,

We have a blood drive coming up next week from Tues-Fri from 10am-4pm.  We will be hold a blood drive meeting this Sunday at 7pm in the English Building Room 160.  Please bring your schedule to sign up for times.  We will also be talking about the food drive that is set up for next week.  If you have any questions please feel free to email me.  Have a wonderful week!

Thank you,

Deepthi Yeturu

Senior in Sociology, Minor in Chemistry

Chemistry 199 Teaching Assistant
President - National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Blood Projects Director - Volunteer Illini Projects
Master of Ceremonies - Alpha Chi Sigma