[Vip-blood] Coordinator Application

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 13 02:53:33 CST 2006

Hi everyone! This is Katie McCarthy, your soon to be VIP Blood Project Director for Spring '07-Fall '07. Some of you may recognize me as the Volunteer Recognition Coordinator from meetings, but to give you guys an idea of who I am...

I have been working with VIP Blood Projects since I was a freshmen making this year my third year volunteering. And I still love it!

I am a Junior in Molecular and Cellular Biology, with plans to take the MCAT and apply to Med School, but if that fails, I will love my back up plan as a High School Bio teacher.

And I have lots of great plans for the project in this upcoming year!

But in order to do this, I first need to replace myself with a new coordinator and bring on a few more. So, I am attaching an application file, and I promise to have some up on the VIP office door (268 Illini Union) by Wednesday at the latest this week.

Applications will be due Tuesday November 28th by 3pm, in an envelope on the VIP office door (268 Illini Union). Also, there will be a sign up sheet for interview times that same week.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to working with you!!!

Katie McCarthy