[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Meeting

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 6 23:19:07 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

There will be a Blood Drive Meeting this Sunday at 7:00pm in the English Building room 160.  Please bring your schedules to sign up for drive times.  I will be sending out the list of times Sunday after the meeting.  Also Blood Project volunteer t-shirts are now available.  They will be sold at the meeting for $3 each.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you,

Deepthi Yeturu

Senior in Sociology, Minor in Chemistry

Chemistry 199 Teaching Assistant
President - National Society of Collegiate Scholars
Blood Projects Director - Volunteer Illini Projects
Master of Ceremonies - Alpha Chi Sigma