[Vip-blood] VIP Food Drive

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 31 00:36:12 CST 2006

Hello!

Thank you for those who made an attempt to show up to the mtg.

The food drive is planned for next week (Nov. 6-10), and we want to flyer all of this week for it.  There is a envelope on the VIP Office door (office is in the RSO complex; take the stairs near Serendipity up to 2nd floor) with packets of flyers and a sign-up sheet.  Please take a packet of flyers (or more) and sign up for when you think you'll be flyering so we can make sure we are flyering as much as possible.

We will also be setting up boxes in the dorms for collection.  If you would like to help, we will be doing so after the blood drive meeting this Sunday.

Please contact either Alexandra (asking at uiuc.edu) or Katie (kmccart3 at uiuc.edu) if you have questions.