[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Meeting

Deepthi Yeturu yeturu at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 7 11:39:26 CDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I hope that you have had a wonderful week.  Due to scheduling conflicts with the Union, our blood drive dates have changed for next week's blood drive.  The blood drive will now be held from 10am-4pm from Monday-Thursday.  So now we will be having our blood drive meeting this Sunday (Sept 10th) at 7:30pm in 160 English Building.  Please bring your schedules to the drive because we will be signing up for times to volunteer.  The meeting will last no longer than a half hour.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
Deepthi