[Vip-blood] Welcome Back!

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 16 17:54:03 CST 2007

Hi Everyone! I hope the first day back at school hasn't been too traumatizing for anyone. But its that time of year again. Time to donate blood! We have a blood drive Jan 23-26th from 10-4 in 314 in the Union. This means...

Blood Drive meeting: Sunday January 21st 7pm
Location: TBA (I'll let you know by the weekend).

Bring your schedules, please and hope to see you there. And if anyone still needs a t-shirt, they're 3 dollars! and really cool! :) See you on Sunday!

-Katie