[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Hours

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 21 22:05:57 CST 2007

Hi everyone!!! Who's excited about the Superbowl, huh?!?! ...but back to business. Here are the time slots so far for this weeks drive. We still need plenty of help, so feel free to drop in when you're free. I know I will be!

Again, this drive, I want to focus on advertising and getting donors to the drives. I ask the first two people that show up to volunteer flyer, poster and chalk
the campus.
I know its cold, but if you can go outside, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, to flyer inside, it can be done between the double doors on the southwest side of the union (doors closest to Serendipity) and NO WHERE else.

I'll have a sheet to check off buildings that you poster. Also, chalk empty classrooms, these are other indoor, warm advertising activities you can do! Sorry about the length, GO BEARS! and here are the times:

Tuesday

Open:  Nazia A

10-11: Nazia A

11-12:

12-1: Yong Woo L

1-2:  Allison C

2-3: Hyun Wook Y

3-4:

Close: Karin S

Wednesday

Open: Alexandra K

10-11: Jeff P

11-12: Jeff P

12-1:

1-2: Allison C

2-3:

3-4: Maria A, Hyun Wook Y

Close: Nazia A

Thursday

Open: Grace P and Katie M

10-11: Grace P

11-12:

12-1: Yong Woo L

1-2: Yong Woo

2-3:

3-4:

Close: Jessica L

Friday

Open: Karin S.

10-11: Jeff P

11-12:

12-1:

1-2: Allison C

2-3: Yong Woo L, Hyun Wook Y

3-4: Maria A

Close: Grace P

THANKS! We could use all the help we can get!
-Katie McCarthy