[Vip-blood] Orientation Nights

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 29 14:39:54 CST 2007

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to new volunteers and I'm glad to have the old ones back. I have two orientation nights coming up for new volunteers (or old ones that want to refresh) to get acquainted with how the blood project works. I'll be going over volunteer duties at the blood drive and future ventures outside the blood drives. There is also a good chance that Elizabeth Butler, our representative with the American Red Cross will be joining us as well. So, please join us!

The orientation meetings will be:
Wednesday, January 31st, in English 160 at 6pm   and
Wednesday, February 7th, in English 160 at 6pm.

Hope to see you there!
-Katie McCarthy