[Vip-blood] Blood Drive Meeting

kmccart3 at uiuc.edu kmccart3 at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 26 08:59:52 CDT 2007

Sorry if you get this e-mail twice, but I had over 300 returned e-mails from gmail, so I wanted to make sure as many people receive the e-mail as possible. And, can you please let me know if you did get the gmail message? Thanks!

Hi everyone!! I hope your breaks were relaxing and fun! I'm pumped to get back into the groove, starting with our March Blood Drive!! The drive will be this week, Tuesday-Friday from 10-3:45 in the usual room...314 Illini Union.
 Because of the break, I postponed the meeting to tomorrow, Monday March 26th at 9:30 pm in room 160 of the English building.
We will be signing up for volunteer times as usual, but I also want to go over some new projects we are doing in April, so please come out if you can! As always, you're welcome to show up and help at the drive without first signing up, but please come to the meeting if you can! Thanks!!!
-Katie McCarthy