[Vip-communityjustice] CJ EVENT!

klupo at uiuc.edu klupo at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 7 17:23:16 CST 2005

Hey Everyone!

We will be having our next Youth Supervision event THIS
Saturday, March 12th from 1-3.  We're going to be
volunteering at the Champaign County Nursing Home getting
the courtyard ready for spring.  We'll be outside doing
things like raking, sweeping, taking down Christmas lights,
and whatever else needs to be done.  Should be nice out but
dress appropriately.  This is a great opportunity to really
get to know some of these fabulous kids!  Be a mentor to
them and come out and enjoy a day outside!

We will be meeting in front of the Union in the circle
driveway at 12:40.  TRANSPORTATION WILL BE PROVIDED!  Please
email me or Ian (botnick at uiuc.edu) if you plan on
volunteering.

Please be sure to volunteer at least once this semester with
CJ.  Our events don't require a big time commitment but our
efforts make all the difference to the organizations and
kids we work with.  I promise your efforts will be
recognized!  :)

Kristin