[Vip-daycare] Sunshine Jubilee

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 19 13:11:32 CDT 2005

Hi volunteers,

I want to thank you all for your time and volunteering that
you have put in to this semester. I also wanted to let you
know about our volunteer recognition day, Sunshine Jubilee.
The Sunshine Jubilee will be this coming Sunday, April 24
from 3-5 PM at WASHINGTON PARK (FRAT PARK) on 2nd and Armory,
across from the Theta Xi house. We will be having a barbecue
and different activities throughout the day. This is a great
opportunity for you to learn more about VIP as a whole, get
some free food and meet other volunteers. Please let me know
if you plan on stopping by.

Thanks,
Laura