[Vip-daycare] Start Volunteering!

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 11 16:04:21 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

Are you excited? Volunteering can now begin! The agencies
should all be informed of your volunteering schedules. Those
of you volunteering for playtime on Monday need to wait one
more week because they have not yet received your
information. All other volunteers should be ready to start on
Monday. Remember to bring your TB results with you and have
fun! I'm so excited for you all and I know you will have a
blast! If you have any further questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Laura