[Vip-daycare] Orientation night! Coordinator applications! Hours!

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 26 19:44:31 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

I was very pleased to see that so many of you came out to the
orientation night this past Tuesday. If you were not able to
go this Tuesday we still have one more orientation night this
Thursday starting at 7pm in room 315 of Gregory hall.

Also, If you are interested in a great leadership opportunity
and love volunteering please consider applying for the
daycare coordinating positions. The Application is attached
below and is due by Friday Febuary 4th.

Lastly, If you are a volunteer from last semester and you
have already started volunteering for this semester please
send me your volunteer hours for the month of January. If you
could do that before Sunday I would greatly appreciate it.
Well, that's all for now.

Thanks,
Laura