[Vip-daycare] Volunteering on April 16th

lpurdue at uiuc.edu lpurdue at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 28 19:24:14 CST 2005

Hi Volunteers,

I hope that you all had a wonderful spring break and are
enjoying the beautiful weather. I have some great news! A
one time volunteering event has come up. Volunteers are
needed for a yard sale that is taking place at one of our new
agencies, cooperative Nursery. The Yard Sale will be on
Saturday April 16th from 8am-12pm. Volunteers are needed to
create and monitor games for the children who's parents will
be at the sale.

This is a great opportunity for you to get
involved and use your creative skills. If you are interested
please email Lindsay at lnoe2 at uiuc.edu. We would like to know
as soon as possible so that we can begin to plan games for
the children.

Thanks,
Laura