[Vip-daycare] Last Few Things!

Lindsay Noe zeenoe8 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:38:21 CDT 2006

Hi everyone-
I hope that the end of the year is coming along smoothly for you guys!
I have a few things that I would like to tell you guys about and really
encourage you to attend.

The first is a scavenger hunt/relay race party that we are having at the
Center for Women in Transition this Friday (April 28th).  It is going to be
from 5-7pm and it will be the last special event that we will be having for
this semester.  I really encourage you all to go!  It will be a great time
and I'm sure you guys will have just as much fun as the kids will.
***transportation will be provided

The second thing is the Sunshine Jubilee.  I'm sure you guys are all like
Sunshine what?!?!?! The Sunshine Jubilee is a big volunteer appreciation
event put on by VIP for all of you wonderful volunteers.  We will have food,
music, games and much more.  There will even be pie-the-director which means
you guys can all throw a pie at my face! :)  It is this Sunday, April 30th
from 5-7pm at Frat Park.  I hope to see you all there!

One last thing, it would be greatly appreciated if you all informed the
agencies where you are volunteering at whether or not you will still be
coming over the summer.  Also, I am looking for some coordinators for next
semester, so please e-mail me if you are interested!

Good luck on finals!!!

--
Lindsay Noe
University of Illinois