[Vip-daycare] VIP Daycare!!!

Lindsay Noe lnoe2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 24 14:11:07 CST 2006

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for showing interest in the
Daycare program in V.I.P.  So welcome, and I'd love to
invite you all to the orientation nights for this specific
project.  They are going to be held on:

- Monday, January 30 at 8pm in 388 Lincoln
- Tuesday, January 31 at 8pm in 388 Lincoln

      (you only have to attend one of those times)

We'll be discussing projects for this semester as well as
brainstorming new ideas!  There will be drink a snacks for
everyone to enjoy.  I'm excited to meet you all and
can't wait to start working with you this semester.

*Also, I will be bringing more coordinator applications in
case you still want to apply but forgot to grab one at the
Recruitment Nights.

Thanks again and contact me with any questions you may have!!

Lindsay Noe
University of Illinois
Volunteer Illini Projects
Daycare Director