[Vip-daycare] Last chance!

Lindsay Noe zeenoe8 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 10:36:44 CST 2006

Interested in volunteering at the Don Moyer Boys and Girls
Club? Here's your last chance to volunteer at the Club this
semester! The Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club is in need of as
many volunteers as possible to keep their programs up and
running. There are over 150 kids there everyday from 2:30 to 6
and they need our help! We will be volunteering there Monday
through Wednesday (and possibly Thursdays) from 4-6 for the
rest of the semester helping out with recreation, art,
reading, and much more! Transportation is provided.

All you will need to do is attend a short orientation meeting
and fill out a background check form. If you're interested,
please contact rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu by THIS FRIDAY.

Recap:
Who? YOU!!
What? Volunteering at the Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club
When? Monday through Wednesdsays 4-6pm (transportation time is
included)
The next step: e-mail rdubrow2 at uiuc.edu

--
Lindsay Noe