[Vip-daycare] Fwd: Parade of Lights- VIP Special Eventsh

Lindsay Noe zeenoe8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:57:43 CST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anuj Gupta <gupta20 at uiuc.edu>
Date: Nov 22, 2006 4:46 PM
Subject: Parade of Lights- VIP Special Eventsh
To: Alexa Charsha <achars2 at uiuc.edu>, Ashley Campbell <acampbe4 at uiuc.edu>,
Ashley Hooks <ahooks2 at uiuc.edu>, Chelsey Berny <cmberry2 at uiuc.edu>, Chrissi
Birn <cbirn2 at uiuc.edu>, Cindy Boldt <cboldt2 at uiuc.edu>, Emily Billings <
ebillin2 at uiuc.edu>, Erin Gaertner <egaertn2 at uiuc.edu>, Jane Gyarmaty <
jgyarma2 at uiuc.edu>, Jenna Bates <jabates2 at uiuc.edu>, Jessica Barbachem <
jbarbac2 at uiuc.edu>, Jessica Houston <jhousto2 at uiuc.edu>, Julia Drubinskaya <
jdrubin3 at uiuc.edu>, Kamy Lynch <kjlynch2 at uiuc.edu>, Karen VanTholen <
kvantho2 at uiuc.edu>, Kari Schneider <Kschnei3 at uiuc.edu>, Kate Boutan <
kboutan2 at uiuc.edu>, Kim Scanlon <Scanlon2 at uiuc.edu>, Kristen Grimestad <
kgrimes2 at uiuc.edu>, Laura Schneider <lcschnei at uiuc.edu>, Lindsay Noe <
zeenoe8 at gmail.com>, Lindsey D'Agnolo <dagnolo2 at uiuc.edu>, Lindsey Ludwig <
lludwig2 at uiuc.edu>, Liz Brabeck <ebrabec2 at uiuc.edu>, Meg Braden <
mbraden2 at uiuc.edu>, Michelle Ralph <mrralph2 at uiuc.edu>, Miranda Kindred <
kindred2 at uiuc.edu>, Rachael Barry <rmbarry2 at uiuc.edu>, Rachael Dickstein <
rdickst2 at uiuc.edu>, Ryan Luchtefeld <luchtefe at uiuc.edu>, Sara Siddiqui <
ssiddi20 at uiuc.edu>, Sarah Henderson <shender2 at uiuc.edu>, Stacey Snodgrass <
ssnodgr2 at uiuc.edu>, Taryn Dettman <tdettma2 at uiuc.edu>, Tiffany Echols <
techols2 at uiuc.edu>, Victoria Settles <settles2 at uiuc.edu>

hey guys

i hope you all are having a great fall break.  i know for me that it was
needed and that it came at the right time.  anyway, i have an event
opportunity for you guys.  this is the Parade of Lights held by the
Champaign Park District.  Below is some information on the event:

We would love to have you help at this year's event! We need a lot of
volunteers to help us manage the parade route intersections. Volunteers need
to check in by 4pm at the volunteer tent, which will be located at Neil and
Main in front of Guidos. Once you check in, you'll be guided to your parade
station to help block intersections by 5pm for the 5:30 parade start time.
Once the parade ends (approximately 6:30 or 7pm), volunteers help reopen the
intersection and are then done for the evening. After the parade, volunteers
then check back in at the volunteer tent and will receive a $5 gift
certificate to the Esquire to thank them for their help!

If you guys could come out and volunteer, that would be great.  The
Halloween fest held at the Mall was a blast and im sure this won't be
anything less than fun.

so please let me know A.S.A.P. if you are available for this event.  if i
could have your response by this sunday, the 26th of November that would be
great (sorry about the short notice).

anyway, i hope you guys can make it out, have a great break, and for those
that this will apply to, enjoy shopping on friday.

Anuj Gupta, Student
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Agricultural Finance
Volunteer Illini Projects- Special Events Coordinator
Cell: 630.709.4101, AIM: Sweetair112
Gupta20 at uiuc.edu

--
Lindsay Noe