[Vip-daycare] Special Events!

Lindsay Noe lnoe2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:04:26 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,

My name is Anuj Gupta, and I am the coordinator for special events for VIP.
I know its been a while since you last heard about the special events, but
like the rest of you, I've been more than busy with getting the school year
off on the right note.  And in accordance, i finally have some events that
might be of interest to you.

The first event:

Saturday, October 21st, 2006, the Champaign Park district is holding their
third annual Harvest Fest at Prairie Farms.  They need volunteers to help
set up, Run the various activities and then tear down the event and clean up
in the end.  They will be providing food during the event for the
volunteers.  The event runs from 11am to PM.

~If you are interested, please send me a reply email.  depending on how
large of a response we get, we might be able to do our own thing there.

~If you are worried about getting a ride there, have no fears.  We at VIP
can provide the transportation to and from the event.  so transportation
shouldn't be an issue.

Any other questions you might have, please feel free to contact me via
email.  if possible, i would like to get all the responses back by October
13.  this way, i'll know what kind of response we will have.

now that the school year is underway, i will have more events shortly.

have a good one,

Anuj Gupta, Student
University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Agricultural Finance
Volunteer Illini Projects- Special Events Coordinator
Cell: 630.709.4101, AIM: Sweetair112
Gupta20 at uiuc.edu