[Vip-daycare] COME BOWLING TONIGHT!!

Erin Joubert joub08 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 12:37:15 CDT 2007

Hey guys!

Soooo we haven't exactly been doing our part for the special
recreation bowling, and it really is a whole lot of fun. Lei and I are
so far the only ones going bowling this Wednesday, and I really hope
it doesn't stay that way! Some of you have come before and others
haven't, but it really is a great way to volunteer and play a part in
their social lives. I'm leavin from circle drive around 3:45 on
wednesday, and we should be back before 5:30, so it's not a big time
commitment and I promise you'll have fun :) Please email me and let me
know you're interested! Any questions, please ask.

Thanks!
Jessie
<jpipal2 at uiuc.edu>