[Vip-daycare] VIP Special Events

Anuj Gupta gupta20 at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 16 15:14:58 CST 2007

Greetings all,

This is Anuj Gupta and welcome to the second semester of VIP Special Activities.  Here are some of the upcoming events:

March 3, 2007 at the Family Resiliency Resource Center located at Christopher Hall….

Family Fun Day!

We will have many activities for children and families, including face painting, crafts, music entertainment, storytelling, and more. It is Saturday March 3 from 2-5pm. We need 20 volunteers for the event.

If you would like to participate in this event, please email Anuj at gupta20 at uiuc.edu.

I will keep all of you posted on other upcoming events.

Thanks and enjoy the snow!

Anuj Gupta, Student
University of Illinois, Agricultural Finance
Volunteer Illini Projects- Special Events Coordinator
Cell: 630.709.4101, AIM: Sweetair112
Email: gupta20 at uiuc.edu