[Vip-daycare] Daycare Orientation Nights!

Erin Joubert joub08 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:41:46 CST 2007

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for your continued interest in VIP Dacare! Orientation
Nights are a great way to learn more about Daycare, find out which local
agencies we work with and sign up to volunteer!

This semester our orientation nights will be:

Wednesday January 31st- 7pm, English Building, Room 160
**OR**
Wednesday February 7th- 8pm, English Building, Room 108

Yes, we are having two orientation nights but you only need to come to one.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at joubert at uiuc.edu

Thanks everyone! Hope to see you all there!
--Erin Joubert

--
Erin Joubert
College of Applied Health Sciences- Community Health, Junior