[Vip-daycare] VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITY ON APRIL 20TH

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:50:45 CDT 2009

Hey VIP Daycarers!
    We are having a volunteering event THIS Monday, April 20th with the Real
Life, Teen Mom Program at Vineyard Church in Urbana.  Since it is National
Volunteer Week we are going to be running a space day for the kids in the
daycare center.  We are going to be playing freeze dance, decorating planets
and aliens, and eating pudding for snack.  The kids are really cute and
would love to play with you.  The event will be from 6-8 pm and we will meet
in the Union Circle Drive at 5:30 PM.  If you would like to volunteer please
contact me by THIS Sunday!  Hope to see you all there!

Shayna