[Vip-daycare] Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:13:06 CST 2009

Hi everyone!

My name is Whitney and I am the coordinator for the Don Moyer Boys and Girls
Club.  They are STILL looking for volunteers to help tutor students after
school.
You can go for a long as you want and for as many days a week that you want.
I know we all have busy schedules, but helping a student with their homework
for one hour a week doesn't take up that much time! I personally have
tutored
there and the time goes by quickly because the students are really fun.  I
know
we are a ways into the semester, but PLEASE consider helping out the local
students of Champaign-Urbana.  This is a great opportunity and is really
rewarding! Thanks!