[Vip-daycare] Volunteering this semester

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:09:41 CDT 2009

Hey VIP Daycarers!!!
    Sorry to flood your inboxes, but we have so many great things going on
that I want everyone to be informed.  I am sending this email regarding the
times to volunteer.  I will be sending a description of what is going on as
well as the coordinator's email address.  If you have any questions about a
specific agency don't hesitate to email them and ask.

Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club:
Kids are there everyday from 2-5:30.  You do not need to be signed up ahead
of time to volunteer, just simply go in and tell them youare with VIP and
then email Whitney Perkowitz with your hours.  If you have any questions
please contact Whitney at wperkow3 at illinois.edu.

Crisis Nursery:
Volunteers must attend an orientation time in order to be able to
volunteer.  Also, there are forms to fill out and everyone MUST have
received a TB test within the past year.  If you haven't, and would like to
volunteer, McKinley does this for free.  Please contact Katie Webber at
webber2 at illinois.edu with any questions regardin volunteering times or
orientation times.

Campus Cooperative Pre-School:
This is a pre-school that is located on campus.  The coordinator Mallory,
will be organizing 2 orientation times for you to go and meet the
coordinator of the agency, fill out some forms, as well as see the
pre-school.  If you are interested please contact Mallory at
mkburns2 at illinois.edu.

Real Life, Teen Mom Program:
This is our newest agency that you all have heard me talk about.  They meet
at the Vineyard Church in Urbana every 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Monday of each
month.  They meet from 6-8 pm.  If you have any questions or are interested
in volunteering please contact me at vip.daycare at gmail.com.

I hope some of those options look amazing!!! Please contact the corrdinator
of the agency (ies) you are interested in working with and they will be able
to provide you with more information!! Thanks!!

-Shayna