[Vip-daycare] National Volunteer Week

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 18:35:54 CDT 2010

Hey Guys,

As you may know this week is National Volunteer Week. So whats happening
with Day Care :

*Monday-19th Feb, 4:00-6:00 p.m. *

   - We shall be volunteering with Real Life Young Mom's Program at *Vineyard
   Church*.
   - Please get in touch with Brittany Simon at simon20 at illinois.edu if you
   are interested.

*Wednesday-21st Feb, 6:00-8:00 p.m.*

   - We shall be volunteering with Real Life Young Mom's Program at *New
   Covenant Fellowship Church*.
   - Please get in touch with Brittany Simon at simon20 at illinois.edu if you
   are interested.

*Friday-23rd Feb, 2:30-4:30 p.m.*

   - Volunteering at *Marilyn Queller Child Care Center*
   - Contact Chloe Richter at richter5 at illinois.edu

Finally our most important event to appreciate all the great work you guys
have done this semester and celebrate National Volunteering Week we will be
holding our annual volunteer/coordinator appreciation event on Saturday.*. *We
provide *FREE FOOD and GAMES!!*  It is a lot of fun, and feel free to bring
friends with you!  Even if you haven't had a chance to volunteer with us yet
this year, feel free to stop by and meet some of the other volunteers. We
would love to see you guys :)

*Sunshine Jubilee
Saturday-24th Feb 1:00-4:00 p.m. at the Illini Grove*

You can rspv at the link below :

SUNSHINE JUBILEE<http://www.facebook.com/#%21/event.php?eid=116381338372120&ref=ts>

Hope you have a good week ahead - Happy National Volunteer Week !!

Niharika

--

Niharika Chaudhary
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com

believed to be clean.