[Vip-daycare] Orientation Night..!!!

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:06:41 CDT 2010

Hello Volunteers,

I hope you all had a good summer and a great start to the semester :) Thank
you for taking the time to come to our recruitment nights. It is great to
see how many enthusiastic volunteers we have this semester.

To learn more about Day Care and its wonderful volunteering opportunities
this semester we will be holding Orientation Night on August 31st, Tuesday
at 5:30 in Illini Union Room 209 and September 1st, Wednesday at 6:30 in
Illini Union Room 215
The meeting should not take more than 20 minutes. So please stop by and
learn about our events this semester.

Also we have coordinator positions open for those of you interested. These
are great leadership opportunities and look amazing on your resume. I m
attaching the *Coordinator Application -* feel free to turn them in at our
orientation night or you could email them to me by  *September 2nd Thursday.
*

I look forward to seeing you at the Orientation Nights...Have a good week :)

Niharika
--
Niharika Chaudhary
University of Illinois at Urbana- Champaign
vip.daycare at gmail.com