[Vip-daycare] FUN events this weekend

VIP Daycare vip.daycare at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 16:03:05 CST 2010

Hey Volunteers,

What events are up this weekend--

Yankee Ridge High School : 3:00- 5:00 pm Friday!!. -- We' ll be helping set
up the hall for their yearly Dance event. This would involve decorating the
gym (streamers, lights,...), setting up chairs, blowing up helium balloons,
setting up a craft area, making and bagging up popcorn and general
concessions set up.  All of the materials will be provided, it would just be
a matter of helping  set up for the event. It is a  great event and a lot of
fun if you can grab a bunch of friends and help out.  Please get in touch
with me as soon as possible. We ll be meeting at 3:00 pm at the Illini Union
on Friday and leaving from there.

Kids at Krannert event : This event is with Arts Outreach- on Saturday Feb 27th.
This event will involve helping children with arts and crafts and the
appreciation of the arts.  We will be at Krannert Art Museum from 9:45-12:15
am. Transportation can be provided. Get in touch with  Dan at
vip.arts.outreach at gmail.com. Its alot of fun :)

Have a fun weekend :p

Niharika

believed to be clean.